Thursday, July 15, 2010

Announcement on Ullja Kuntze's Official Website

Yet another badly written post, pathetically casting herself as the victim in this drama. It's funny as hell when one considers that Ullja Kuntze was the one "posting and telling hundreds of defamatory and disparaging statements about" about the 200 people listed on her handmadeartisanfraud.blogspot.com site "with the sole intent to FULLY destroy" them. Not so funny that she's gearing up for revenge, not justice, and wants to play this farce out in a courtroom in the good State of Texas.

If you'd like to donate to the defendants' legal fund, please visit this donation page.

Onward to Ullja Kuntze's post:

After 2 years of harassment, abuse and damages to my businesses and my name, i have finally filed in Waco McLennan County, Texas my Tortious Interference lawsuit with 4 claims including civil conspiracy claim against an initial number of 30 defendants in 19 States. To clearify the confusion, my lawsuit is NOT a defamation lawsuit, eventhough defamatory statements are used by defendants. The lawsuit i have filed is so much more serious than just a defamation lawsuit.

The goal of my lawsuit is to teach a lesson to this group of people, the defendants, who thought and still think that being behind a PC "anonymously" they can conspire and get away with posting and telling hundreds of defamatory and disparaging statements about me and my businesses online as well as offline to as many people as possible with the sole intent to FULLY destroy my name and all of my businesses. Now, they will see what the consequences are in choosing to conspire like this as a group.

My Grandfather always said :

"Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake"....and that is what i have been doing for the past 2 years.

Here is a link to the Wacotrib article about my lawsuit

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/97545569.html


No comments:

Post a Comment